Our experience in the auto industry extends over 20 years. All our clinicians have specific training in the SABS and are kept apprised of the evolving changes in auto insurance legislation. Our clinicians are all registered healthcare professionals who are able to conduct a wide variety of comprehensive assessments for both catastrophic and non-catastrophic clients to determine eligibility for specific benefits or evaluate skills to establish treatment goals. We are accustomed to providing treatment for a range of needs and diagnoses. Where applicable, in order to enhance treatment while managing costs, interventions may be supplemented by trained rehabilitation assistants who are supervised by registered healthcare professionals. We are registered on HCAI and are able to assist clients with navigating the auto insurance system.
- Case management
- Occupational therapy assessment and treatment
- Physiotherapy assessment and treatment
- Social work assessment and treatment
- Speech language pathology assessment and treatment
- Rehabilitation assistants
In addition to treating individuals with discrete injuries, our years of experience have enabled us to develop effective, individualized, client centred, multidisciplinary programs for:
On files deemed catastrophic under the SABS, programs are lead by a case manager and incorporate a multidisciplinary team with strong interdisciplinary communication to enable the implementation of team goals and enhance progress and resumption of normal living.
Occupational therapy assessments:
- In-home functional
- Attendant care needs (Form 1)
- Job demands analysis (physical and cognitive)
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Accessibility (home and/or workplace)
- Housekeeping and Home maintenance